20090409

Cobra The Enemy - demo 2005

Yesterday night I was at probably the best show in the year. Atomgevitter, Family Man, Step On It, Think Again played, and for my surprise my favourite thrashers, Black Sister played 3 songs as well. Then after the shows I talked to Roddy (from Atomgevitter, Black Sister, Poppy Pants zine, and Problem? Recs.) a few words. I met my idol. Hahahaha. This is his ex-band Cobra The Enemy's first and only demo back from 2005. 4 songs, under about 5 minutes, just thrashy-crust-hardcore. They played about 3 shows, too bad they split-up... HAIL RODDY!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE CORGON!!!! hahahaha

Tracklist:
1. Letters from the trenches
2. Business of the business
3. Two words
4. Walk the plank

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znhmnett5dj
(I've borrowed the link from Roddy's blog.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése